Residential Fire Damage in San Diego area
This space had some severe fire damage. The cause of the fire was suspected faulty electrical appliances. SERVPRO Scripps Ranch/Mira Mesa/Rancho Penasquitos responded right away and took all the necessary steps in order to thoroughly restore this unit and bring it back to original condition. Our trained professionals took the time to keep the tenant well informed so they know what to expect. The timeline on this project was 7 days and we brought in extra crew members to complete the project in 5 days. When the tenant viewed her unit, she was thrilled there was no sign or odor that a fire even happened at all.