Local Business Owner's Fire Loss
A local area business owner recently suffered a fire loss in his home. He was out of town for a family funeral when he got a call from his teenage daughter. His kitchen was built in the 40's and many appliances were old in age. The toaster oven was turned off, but an electrical issue started a fire that destroyed most of their custom kitchen. Thankfully, local Fire Departments were able to put the fire out in a short amount of time and the only damage was in the home and no lives were lost. SERVPRO of Scripps Ranch/Mira Mesa/Rancho Penasquitos got the call shortly thereafter and we are currently taking care of the restoration of their home as well as their contents. We use a digital inventory management system to keep their contents organized. Thank you for trusting team SERVPRO of Scripps Ranch/Mira Mesa/Rancho Penasquitos.